Stellar Entertainment is a critically acclaimed game developer based in central Guildford. We bring the very best “just one more go” entertainment to gamers worldwide. Entertainment isn’t just in our name, it’s in our DNA, it’s who we are and what we do.
Having worked on a string of hits, and having won lots of awards, we know what it takes to ship quality entertainment. We are a focused, motivated, innovative team that puts entertainment front and centre of all that we do.
What we offer
A chance to work with leading video game developers, with a proven track record spanning decades, and the opportunity to learn from them and really hone your craft.
Create level art and world assets in line with the technical constraints and artistic direction. Create Benchmark assets, and provide feedback for the outsource assets team.
- Skilled at producing high quality game assets under technical constraints and meeting the artistic requirement including modelling and realistic texturing with game engines, 3ds Max and Adobe Photoshop.
- Strong understanding of the game asset creation process
- Strong understanding of how level design defines gameplay
- Understanding of Physically Based Rendering
- Excellent sense of compositing and attention to detail
- Knowledge of game asset optimisation techniques
- Able to adapt to new production pipelines and processes
- Good understanding of the console game development process
- Good communication skills
- Experience with Substance Painter and/or Designer a plus
- Experience with lighting a scene a plus
- Minimum one year AAA console game production experience
- Experience of 3D composition and scene creation with a realistic theme
- Experience of creating realistic 3D props and environment assets a plus
- Experience working with strict design and technical constraint
Location: Guildford, UK