Build & Tools Engineer
Job Title: Build & Tools Engineer
Location: Guildford, UK & Europe
Salary: Dependant on experience but competitive
Hours of Work: 9 am to 5.30 pm
Reports To: Technical Director
Application Email: Contact@StellarEntertainment.Software
Stellar Entertainment is an established game development studio based in central Guildford. We
bring the very best “just one more go” entertainment to gamers worldwide. Entertainment isn’t just
in our name, it’s in our DNA, it’s who we are and what we do.
Having worked on a string of hits, and having won lots of awards, we know what it takes to ship
quality entertainment. We are a focused, motivated, innovative team that puts game entertainment
front and centre of all that we do.
Stellar Entertainment Software was founded in August 2016 and has worked with the biggest in the
business. We had our first number 1 with Burnout Paradise Remastered and have been cooking up
something special since then.
We are a well-funded development studio with a very bright future. The studio is made up of many
industry veterans with an incredible impressive softography between us.
We are based in leafy Guildford, the capital of the UK games industry.
Working under the direction of the Technical Director your responsibilities will include planning,
implementing, and running the build infrastructure for multiple projects on multiple platforms. This
is the machine that takes all the loose pieces, and combines them into the games our players love.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning the needed infrastructure setup
- Implement, and improve the CI setup, and scripting needed around it
- Ensuring the system creates builds, and reports as needed
- Shipping milestones to publishers, and/or 1st party, keeping track of the ever changing
- Explore test automation for gen4 & gen5 consoles
- CI/CD systems, e.g. Jenkins, Buddy, TeamCity, CircleCI
- Scripting, e.g. bash, or powershell
- Virtualization Software, e.g. VMWare, Docker, Kubernetes
- Networking, e.g. (simple) routing, VPN setup
- Cloud based infrastructure, e.g. AWS, Azure
Stellar Entertainment Software Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are
made without regard to race, colour, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition,
pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Stellar Entertainment Software Ltd also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals
with disabilities as required by applicable law.